Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

Dvorak- Ubuntu- KDE- and Opera-fag
You can pull anything you want (or link to) my Opera page. Also put the latest version number, 9.62.

Is anyone having the double-back issue on the forums anymore, or did they fix that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

Posting from 10 now. Seems nice; I don't really see a lot of difference, besides Gmail looks better. Oh, and the spellcheck finally :D I didn't notice the double-back thing on the forums, so that's good.

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

Casao posted:

I'm not noticing huge speed improvements, but gently caress inline spell check is worth every penny.

You've paid them some pennies?

Anunnaki posted:

Not trying to poo poo on anyone, but why does everyone care so much about spell checking? :confused:

Bekus ve dont spel so wel.

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

I just noticed a new feature in 10 - When you page down to the bottom of a page, it'll show you the bottom of the previous page in the background margins.

Example. Notice the line through Casao's post.

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

gret posted:

So how is that useful?

So when I'm paging down through a wall of text, and I hit the end, and the last page down was only one line. I'm at the top of the page, trying to figure out where I left off, and I have to keep skipping paragraphs till I realize it was only one line from the bottom. Now I can tell instantly.

In other news, streaming Youtube still lags the gently caress out of my SSD, and I had to turn disk cache off again. Not exactly sure who I should be blaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

Casao posted:

I don't know what use it has, but that's how it works as far as I am aware.

hobolooter posted:

In my opinion its completely useless, so I'll probably turn it off.

Well I think it's awesome. I hate having to backtrack and find out where I last read, only to find out it was about one line from the bottom.