Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
I guess a skew off the skins question, is there a way to make the file/edit/view/etc.. bar to disappear like you can in IE7? I almost never use it and it would be nice if I could make it auto hide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
I'm using the user script ospell.js in Opera 9.63 and it was working fine until about two weeks ago. Now whenever I try to spell check something it will go into a infinite loop of checking and never display back the results. Does anyone know what is going on?

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
I'm a little weary of using an alpha release for my main browser, can I run it side by side with 9.x?

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007

Casao posted:

You should be using it, most of us are doing it.

But yes, it defaults to installing side by side.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

I apparently suck at the english language in addition to opera knowledge.

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
I accidentally told Opera to refuse all cookies from Youtube and I'm not unable to sign into Youtube. How can I tell Opera to stop refusing cookies from Youtube? When I check under the Cookies menu I can only see cookies already on my machine and not the list of blacklisted sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks guys, that did the trick.