Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
Is there any way to get rid of this jazz? I really have no use for the menu itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

Kameleon posted:

Previous page:

I'm using "Toggle Menu bar on/off AND dropdown the main menu (with image if using several custom skins)" on my status bar (which I move to the top, not sure why but it might have been default in like Opera 5) and it works without a hitch.

e: Opera on a netbook is the god of space. Skin is Breeze Simplified Micro.

Worked perfectly, thanks!

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

Saukkis posted:

I read somewhere that this happens when you have too many (~15?) flash objects open. I also had this problem and fixed it by using a flashblock that requires you to click on the flash content before it's loaded, so there's never too many of them open.

It actually has to do with how poo poo flash handles a corrupted embed. It happened a LOT when Chrome was in beta too.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
So have they busted out their new javascript rendering engine yet? I'm hoping it at least works with drupal's text editor without making GBS threads all over itself if the answer is no.