Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Probably (definitely) not really the right thread but idk where to ask about this and it is related to Opera insofar as that's the main browser I use :v:

I'm from the UK and have just moved abroad, and I'm trying to watch tvcatchup.com (live UK TV streaming). It worked without any problems last week, but now it doesn't work and asks me to disable my ad blocker (I have done and am not running a proxy, the problem persists). I assume it's region locked and for UK IPs only, but the weird thing is I can still hear the stream, just can't see it, and I would have expected to get a region lock message rather than an ad block message.

FWIW the website still works normally on Chrome. Why would that be? Obviously if I can just use Chrome then there's not really any issue but I kind of expect it to stop working soon on Chrome too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
A fresh install fixed it :shrug: