Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I just want old bookmarks and mouse gestures. Right click a link and pull down to open in new tab doesn't work in any of the extensions I've tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I would wholesale switch to chrome if it would import my bookmarks correctly. For some reason it only gets about 40% of them and loses all of the folder sorting.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Try puush for hotkey captures. It's a seperate program. http://puush.me

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Opera sync finally works again :marc:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

That's sad news. I've been using chromeopera happily for a while but 360 makes some of the worst malware disguised as a security suite I've ever seen.

I wonder if there's an easy way to wipe all of my opera sync data. :sigh:

Edit: yep: http://www.opera.com/help/account#reset

Boogalo fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Feb 11, 2016

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Every once in a blue moon it seems like opera just flushes its cookie login cache and I have to log into everything again. Doesn't happen at the same time across multiple computers either. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

jokes posted:

So Opera has privacy concerns? Is that a thing? I know it was bought by a Chinese company, but is there any credence to these claims or nah?

I have a privacy concern but its not big enough to switch off chromeopera.