Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Chrome's been acting like rear end lately and I finally got sick of it. Vivaldi seems pretty sweet! I've been playing around with it for like 20min and I am happy so far :) Looking forward to chatting it up in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If I rapidly highlight and unhilight parts of webpages, Vivaldi crashes.

It does teach me about my OCD habits, though, which is nice I guess!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What adblocker is everyone using with Vivaldi nowadays? uBlock origin seems a little weird with it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Is anyone else having issues with Vivaldi playing/displaying media? It's been slowly crapping more and more over poo poo, especially on Facebook. Videos will play at half sound speed sometimes, it doesn't want to load images, and I also have a whole bunch of Non-facebook websites that won't load images or music files in their streamer poo poo.

I am wondering if it maybe is a problem with uBlock Origin or Ghostery, which are the only two plugins I have installed, I believe. I haven't done much troubleshooting but I wanted to see if this was a common problem people are running in to or if I just hosed something up. It's frustrating because I love Vivaldi as a browser and the webpanel is something I use constantly, but it's getting close to unusable for a lot of what I do with my day :\