Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reisen
Aug 5, 2005

I've been using the bookmark synch feature, and it's great for adding new bookmarks to multiple computers, but if I delete a bookmark it just comes back the next time it synchs. How can I delete bookmarks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reisen
Aug 5, 2005

Still using 9.64, all of the sudden today no images from SA are loading until I right click and re-load each individual image. I don't have this problem with other sites or other browsers, and closing and opening Opera didn't help. I can't find anything in Site Preferences that seems to be the culprit. Any ideas for fixing?

Reisen
Aug 5, 2005

Casao posted:

Just SA? Sounds like you're set to Cached images only - check the View menu and see what Images are set to.

Or it could be a UserJS too, though I don't know of any that'd do that.

Or a CSS file.

Ah, that was it. Set to cached images only. Not sure why the problem didn't show up until today, though. Thanks.

Reisen
Aug 5, 2005

So just yesterday I stopped being able to access GMail. I can't even go to the login screen; it's like the site is blocked. I just get a blank screen. I checked, and it's not on my blocked sites list (nothing is), and I put google.com and gmail.com on my trusted sites list and nothing changed. Google Docs and Google Calendar still work, and GMail works in Firefox, so I'm really confused what could be the issue here. Any ideas?

Edit: My only UserJS is the one that makes Google Docs work.

Reisen
Aug 5, 2005

The new version installed today and the word "Menu" was back next to the menu image (which is on the tab bar, so I can't set it to images only without taking text off of the tabs). So I tried to move the menu to another bar, which worked fine except it did not remove itself from the initial bar. And the "Remove from toolbar" option is grayed out for new and old buttons. So now I have three menu buttons. Help?