Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Is anybody else having a problem with certain YouTube videos? After I exit out of a window or go back, Opera freezes for about 10 seconds and it's driving me crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtiU-JBzmAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

sm8000 posted:

I just upgraded my laptop to 9.63, and this weird behavior still happens (seemingly only on my laptop) - when I click on a link to a picture, tabs start opening non-stop. I can stop it if I click madly to close them. The URL in them is:

file://localhost/C:/Program%20Files/Opera/profile/cache4/temporary_download/379761280%20(2).png

(Or whatever the filename of the picture is)

On the plus side, shortly after my last post complaining about Gmail, I found it had started working again.

Did you set Opera to open .PNG with "Opera Internet Browser" (or something titled like that) instead of "Opera"?

I found out when it's set to the first instead of the second, Opera will poo poo it's pants and try to open a million tabs.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Anybody else having problems accessing yahoo.com since upgrading?

Mine is frozen at Waiting for DNS confirmation of cookie domains(s)...

- edit Also is there some way to turn off previous searches in the search bar?

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 22, 2010

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

sm8000 posted:

Just checked one of my yahoo.com emails, worked fine for me from start to finish.

Bruce Johnston is (was?) the dean of students at my alma mater, why are you creeping him?

That's strange, I restarted and now I can access Yahoo. :iiam:

Bruce Johnston is also one of the Beach Boys. He wrote the song, Tears In The Morning, for their 1970 album, Sunflower. I was curious to see if he had any solo work :)

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 22, 2010

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Asimo posted:

Oh for gently caress's sake. There is one loving nagging little annoyances that I can't actually do anything about this version that is pissing me the hell off. :argh: Namely, this loving thing:

That button. I don't mind the use, but it is big and red and garish as all loving hell on my nice and mostly-monochrome subdued skin. Is there any way to just turn the usual goddamn windows menu on? The main bar has open/save/print etc, but not any of the other options like preferences and such, even if I can toss a bookmark link onto it. Failing that, is there a simple file I somewhere I can just edit the color of (or copy-pasting from a similar skin, etc.)? It's like a goddamn pimple.

Get a better skin? (May I suggest Mironix X5 with the menu bar turned off)

http://my.opera.com/community/customize/skins/info/?id=9471

Click here for the full 1360x729 image.

So sexy.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Is there some way to remove the word menu from the red O?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Anybody else missing the drop down arrow that shows what addresses you typed in? Mine disappeared when I upgraded to 11.50

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Vivaldi went Beta today.

https://vivaldi.com/press/releases/2015-11-03-Vivaldi-Moves-to-Beta/