Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

DevastatorIIC posted:

I just noticed a new feature in 10 - When you page down to the bottom of a page, it'll show you the bottom of the previous page in the background margins.

Example. Notice the line through Casao's post.

Wow, that is pretty handy. I tend to lose my place a little when I page down to the end. I noticed it works when your paging up as well, although I don't think that's nearly as useful.

It doesn't really seem to be faster though. However, that might be because of the pages I'm loading or that my connection is the bottle neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU