Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
The sv650 is a pretty popular bike.... And that's why I just bought one!
I know there are a couple other user on the forums that enjoy these bikes as track bikes, first bikes, and daily drivers.

I just purchased a 2001 sv650. 23,000 miles. Bought it for$ 2100! It needs new tires, fork seal... Nothig too horribly major

I know the sv is very customizable and I'd like to see what other going goon goons are doing with theirs.

I'll post pics as soon as their is daylight.

Post your stories so I know I didn't get a bum deal

DA LIST!
Captain Apollo - 2001 sv650s
bone stock
-
Zenaida - 2002 SV650S
2000 Yamaha R6 frontend
"Jim"-style speedometer
SV-Racing parts rearset riser plates
Motosliders frame and swingarm sliders
Tech-Spec tank grips
CF front fender & Vortex clipons (Which are upside-down so they clear the SV fairing) for the R6 frontend
-
PitViper - 2003 SV650s

-
djfooboo- 2007 sv650 nekkid -

Captain Apollo fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 17, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
SVs are complete pieces. I bought one and 5 thousand miles later the loving transmission exploded.

What a POS.

Couldn't have had anything to do with the 2 seasons of racing and the 135,000 miles on it when I bought it though. :v:

They're great bikes. I track mine. G/f got Tboned on hers, and I'm parting it out. Looking for any parts? :haw:

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
! yeah I actually am. Was hers stock? What year?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

two bros and the SV: a loving amazing combination. Don't setle for the stock can.

Z3n can you comment at all on brake upgrades and gsxr front ends? Wanna do both to my 07 over winter

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Captain Apollo posted:

! yeah I actually am. Was hers stock? What year?

Mostly stock. First gen, just like yours. Items of interest that are left would probably be the rear shock, which was sprung for a heavier rider. It was good enough with just me on it (170 pounds or so + gear) but it really shined when we rode 2 up. So it's a little on the stiff side. Have aftermarket springs in the front forks which should still be good as well, maybe cartridge emulators as well. Haven't torn down the forks to check yet, and never got a good answer from the PO on what was in there.

I also may have an exhaust...jardine header into blue flame can. Send me an e-mail or PM me if you're interested in any of it...I'd be happy to hook you up with some cheap parts.

Spiffness:

Gen 2 front ends I'm pretty sure are a straight swap. All of the GSX-R front ends are fantastic upgrades, you really can't go wrong. For ultimate bling, the gold forks with black nitride coating are good (not any better, just cool), and this blog post is essential to building a compatable front end if you're building from the ground up. That's all for first gen on the fitment stuff, I'm pretty sure that with a gen 2 everything just bolts up directly. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't done one on a gen 2...check SVrider.com. Either way, it's a great reference for which wheels and forks fit what.

You'll probably be happy with just the gixxer front end brake upgrades, but if you really want to go all out, you can't beat a brembo master cylinder. 19x18 is recommended for the SV, and while it's blingy and a bit expensive, you can find one used for around 200$. You'll have to rig up some sort of pressure switch or shell out the extra for the one that has it though...but the braking feel and feedback from upgrading the MC is about the only really worthwhile upgrade. I've got a 19x20 on the trackbike, and it's a little overkill...either 19x18 or even 19x16 would be perfect for a streetbike. They make ones that are swappable on the fly now, which is...awesome.

If your rubber lines are starting to degrade, SS lines are a good upgrade too.

Count on about 500-700$ in upgrade parts if you want to get them now for the front end. If you're content to wait and snipe on ebay, or do a little work on your own (seals and such) you can usually get them for cheaper. SS lines can be had for around 100$, an aftermarket shock will run you from 300 to 600$, and a brembo MC will range from 150 to 350. Beware the chinese knockoffs, I wouldn't trust those for a second.

You'll do the front end and then immediately want to do the back end because having a front end that functions correctly means it really highlights how squishy the rear shock is. Swaps from other bikes are cheap and easy and will offer some improvement, but the real solution is to find a aftermarket shock.

If I owned a SV that I wanted for the street and was going to shell out for a front end swap, I'd do the front end, SS lines, and a aftermarket shock. If you really wanted astounding braking, I'd find a brembo MC.

Well, that's quite long enough. Any additional questions feel free to ask.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 14, 2008

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Spiffness posted:

two bros and the SV: a loving amazing combination. Don't setle for the stock can.

Z3n can you comment at all on brake upgrades and gsxr front ends? Wanna do both to my 07 over winter

You should probably source an entire new front end for, uh, performance reasons.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Whoa SV thread time for pics.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

My bike on the last ride.

DRZ ZX14 and a bunch of SVs!

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
My sv the day i got it, in march 2005

some of its adventures

:smith:

crashed it about 2 years ago, lowsided on a load of gravel in a bend.

it still has all that fairing rash, and is largely held together with duct tape as i only fixed the indicators and the busted footpeg hanger.
i had intended to fix it up real nice over the winter but my f650 developed some oil leak issues so its back to being a daily driver again. the can is obscenely loud, i've stuck a db killer in it to try to annoy the neighbours less but its messed my fueling up a bit, seems very rich at low rpm now as its jetted for the straight through pipe and desnorkeled airbox. TRE mod is done and i have a 4degree ignition advancer to fit once i have a reliable commuter hack again.
all in all its a great bike and doesn't owe me a thing, its out in all weathers all year round and rarely misses a beat.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
Oh hey, I also bought a 2001, with 21k miles on it. And I too need new fork seals, this is weird.

I payed $2400 though :(

This is mine;

Edit: here's an actual question; since I don't have the maint record for the bike what should I be getting checked out besides the basics (chain, oil, carb) is there anything major to expect around this amount of miles ?

MuffinMan fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 14, 2008

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

MuffinMan posted:

Oh hey, I also bought a 2001, with 21k miles on it. And I too need new fork seals, this is weird.

I payed $2400 though :(

This is mine;

Edit: here's an actual question; since I don't have the maint record for the bike what should I be getting checked out besides the basics (chain, oil, carb) is there anything major to expect around this amount of miles ?

Valve adjustment, check/lube the bearings. Flush/replace the brake fluid, fork oil.

Exhaust is available if someone wants it...I'd like to get 250$ shipped for it. I'll take pics a bit later if people are interested.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Hooray its Saturday, that means buying things for the bike! Dark grey paint plus clear indicators = :c00lbert:

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
What if we all post what year sv650 we have. Then I can update the first post and we can have an ongoing listing of who has what!

Since I'm a new rider, I had the local expert motorcycle guru come take a look at the bike before I bought it. Here's why I got it for 2100...

quote:

the bad:
leaking fork tube seal
broken clutch lever
broken mirror
broken turn signal
bent shifter
separated tread on front tire
worn out rear tire
loose dry chain
recovered(poorly) seats
Cracked fairing
Cranky clutch kill switch

on the good side
starts runs good
shifts good
no unusual noises
Straight frame wheels
good brakes
no oil leaks

I think I'm looking at around 500-800 bucks to fix it all.

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

Captain Apollo posted:

What if we all post what year sv650 we have. Then I can update the first post and we can have an ongoing listing of who has what!

2002 SV650S with

2000 Yamaha R6 frontend with stainless brake lines
Puig windscreen from PO
"Jim"-style speedometer
SV-Racing parts rearset riser plates
Motosliders frame and swingarm sliders
Tech-Spec tank grips
CF front fender & Vortex clipons (Which are upside-down so they clear the SV fairing) for the R6 frontend

I'll have to get a nice sexy picture of the bike with everything on it after I get the frontend problem fixed (knock on wood) tomorrow.

Edit: Problem solved. Steering head bearing just needed tightening. Rides like a dream now. Here's my for sale thread on SVRider if anyone needs front end bits: http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=87755

Zenaida fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 16, 2008

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
2006 Sv650S

Yoshimura TRS Full Exhaust
Power Commander III
Air filter
Edit: 2005 gsxr shock

I need to take some pics.

TheFonz fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Nov 15, 2008

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

2000 SV650S

01 GSX-R 750 front end.
Penske 2 way shock
Aluminum subframe
Aluminum fairing stay
Vapor gauges
Daytona lap timer
-1, +2 gearing
CFM rearsets stacked on sv-racing-parts rearset riser plates.
Airbox de-snorkled
M4 midmount exhaust
Brembo MC, calipers, ss lines.

Edit:

Exhaust listed on ebay.

I'll sell it to someone on here for cheaper...I bought it for 225, so...make a reasonable offer.

Double edit:

Action shots!

Z3n fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 15, 2008

jujube
Dec 11, 2004

*Pain!* *Pain!* *Laughter!*
2002 SV650S with around 31k km's

Mods:
- smaller indicators
- that's it!

As you can see I've got a lot of tinkering left to do.
I'll probably buy a new Leovince pipe and a swanky new airfilter. What does the de-snorkled airbox do?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

if you lift up the tank and take the air filter cover off you can remove the 'snorkel' which is a reatrictive air tube put in place to protect the air filter from debris. It's safe to remove. Better air flow, little more power, way cooler sound.

Not mine but super awesome:

FlerpNerpin fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Nov 15, 2008

jujube
Dec 11, 2004

*Pain!* *Pain!* *Laughter!*

Spiffness posted:

if you lift up the tank and take the air filter cover off you can remove the 'snorkel' which is a reatrictive air tube put in place to protect the air filter from debris. It's safe to remove. Better air flow, little more power, way cooler sound.

Not mine but super awesome:

Cool, gonna do this tomorrow.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Great bike, only had it for 3 weeks and so far got it it up to 130. The previous owner got it to 150 on the track.

if you notice that weird stuff on the tank, near the seat where your legs go, is a rubber rough surface. When accelerating and going over bumpy surfaces at high speed, I squeeze my legs and I'm able to stay to the bike without my butt sliding.

Oh and it's a 2005 model.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Charles 1998 fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 15, 2008

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

fuuuuuuck

FlerpNerpin fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 15, 2008

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Spiffness posted:

150 at the track? Not without a REALLY impressive list of mods.

Edit: Indicated with a really optimistic speedo setup, I can believe. In reality, not gunna happen.

Actually. Didn't notice the HID's. New top speed: infinity

thats a thousand not a 650, my 650's done 130mph according to my gps, think it was indicating 145ish. SV1000 should ge good for a genuine 150mph

jujube posted:

Cool, gonna do this tomorrow.

you'll need a dremel to make it not a pain in the rear end, first filter i did it by drilling holes then cutting with a hacksaw blade, that was tedious. last filter i just used a cut off wheel on the dremel, took 5 mins total

echomadman fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Nov 15, 2008

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande
Might as well ask here before I go to one of the dedicated SV forums.

My 01 SVS refuses to start unless the bike's on the sidestand. If I take it off the sidestand, stand it up and clutch in, pressing the starter does nothing. If, however, I put it back on the sidestand or just sit on it and lean it over to roughly the same angle, it'll start up first time.

I have no idea if the curvies have lean sensors to kill the engine when the bike's on its side but, if so, I imagine that's the culprit. Any ideas how to fix it?

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

2004 650S, yellow. ~29k miles. I have had it since February '07 at 1000 miles.

Dunlop qualifiers (with 120/70 front)
15wt fork oil, .90 springs, with emulators
Penske 2-way
GPR damper mount and a damper that causes weave and probably needs a service
CFM rearsets
Leo Vince aluminum slipon
R6 throttle tube (must have, $10)
Stainless lines on the front
Motoslider frame sliders and swingarm spools (saved me so much money it's ridiculous)
Givi windscreen
SW-motech topcase rack for Givi 45L case
Heated grips, heated vest hookup through relay

I use it for everything although it's going to be a track/race bike next year, which explains the Frankenstein collection of track and touring bits. All it really needs is bodywork, some more safety wire and DOT race tires. Until then, it's my daily driver. I hate the rearsets for the street because they're supremely uncomfortable.

It's had a rough history: 6000 mile 10 day cross country run, several 0mph drops from maneuvering it in awkward places and falling off lovely stands. Crash on track doing "at least 60" says the guy behind me, and a 15-20mph lowside 2 weeks ago when I went from pavement to fresh parking lot sealer mid corner in the rain (I should know better). The exhaust has a scrape, the front fairing is cracked and rashed on the right but it runs like the day I got it. It's on it's third chain and probably half a dozen turn signals, one of which is currently held together with electrical tape. I almost never wash it (it'll just get dirty) and am overdue again for a valve check. They were just borderline in spec 15k ago so I'm sure they are tight right now! Recently getting 40-45mpg. It hates Baltimore pavement. Unfortunately the most action it sees now is a 25 mile commute (each way) and errand runs, or rarely a weekend afternoon 50 mile stint.

I love it.

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

ranathari posted:

My 01 SVS refuses to start unless the bike's on the sidestand. If I take it off the sidestand, stand it up and clutch in, pressing the starter does nothing. If, however, I put it back on the sidestand or just sit on it and lean it over to roughly the same angle, it'll start up first time.

I have no idea if the curvies have lean sensors to kill the engine when the bike's on its side but, if so, I imagine that's the culprit. Any ideas how to fix it?

If it was a bad lean sensor, wouldn't it not run at all instead of just not starting? I don't know if they have sensors either.

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

Infinotize posted:

2004 650S, yellow. ~29k miles. I have had it since February '07 at 1000 miles.

Dunlop qualifiers (with 120/70 front)
15wt fork oil, .90 springs, with emulators
Penske 2-way
GPR damper mount and a damper that causes weave and probably needs a service
CFM rearsets
Leo Vince aluminum slipon
R6 throttle tube (must have, $10)
Stainless lines on the front
Motoslider frame sliders and swingarm spools (saved me so much money it's ridiculous)
Givi windscreen
SW-motech topcase rack for Givi 45L case
Heated grips, heated vest hookup through relay

I use it for everything although it's going to be a track/race bike next year, which explains the Frankenstein collection of track and touring bits. All it really needs is bodywork, some more safety wire and DOT race tires. Until then, it's my daily driver. I hate the rearsets for the street because they're supremely uncomfortable.

It's had a rough history: 6000 mile 10 day cross country run, several 0mph drops from maneuvering it in awkward places and falling off lovely stands. Crash on track doing "at least 60" says the guy behind me, and a 15-20mph lowside 2 weeks ago when I went from pavement to fresh parking lot sealer mid corner in the rain (I should know better). The exhaust has a scrape, the front fairing is cracked and rashed on the right but it runs like the day I got it. It's on it's third chain and probably half a dozen turn signals, one of which is currently held together with electrical tape. I almost never wash it (it'll just get dirty) and am overdue again for a valve check. They were just borderline in spec 15k ago so I'm sure they are tight right now! Recently getting 40-45mpg. It hates Baltimore pavement. Unfortunately the most action it sees now is a 25 mile commute (each way) and errand runs, or rarely a weekend afternoon 50 mile stint.

I love it.

How do you like that topcase? What does the Givi windscreen do that the stock one doesn't? Mine has a dark smoked Puig one from the PO, I'm not really a fan, I'd kind of like to be able to see through the screen.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
'03 SV650, blue

Bought used with 500 miles on it, almost stock aside from lowering links in the back. I removed those and stuck the stock links back on it.

Now has 11,500 miles on it, and I've stuck frame sliders and swingarm sliders/spools on it. Also replaced the stock mirrors with Napoleon "Baren" bar end mirrors.

It still has the factory tires on it, though that will change next spring.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

ranathari posted:

01s do not have lean sensors. There are 2 cutout switches for starting, one for the kickstand and one at the clutch. Check both of those...there's probably a short or one of them is not engaging correctly.

Easiest way to test it to complete the circuit on both of those and see if that solves the problem. The easier one to get to is the one up at the clutch lever, jump that plug with a piece of wire first and see if the problem goes away.

dangerz
Jan 12, 2005

when i move you move, just like that
I love my sv.. I have an 06. It has a yoshimura exhaust on it, but that's about it. I've taken it on many roadtrips and she's never given me issues. Couldn't have asked for a better bike :)

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Zenaida posted:

How do you like that topcase? What does the Givi windscreen do that the stock one doesn't? Mine has a dark smoked Puig one from the PO, I'm not really a fan, I'd kind of like to be able to see through the screen.

The topcase is awesome. I have a barebones black one (I think model E45LJ or some such) without additional lighting. It's nice to be able to lock things to the bike, especially when I want to go walk around somewhere I can throw my boots/gloves/helmet inside, cable lock my gear and be in normal clothes. Can fit a surprising amount of stuff.

The windscreen is a little taller than stock and has a curved lip. It moves the airstream around my forehead, so it's actually louder than stock (earplugs so I don't care that much), but it takes the wind off my face and neck, keeps more rain off of me, and provides a more generous "tuck" area. I had a ZG double bubble before, but I like this one better. A lot of it is to do with my helmet (exo-700): it lets in too much air in the cold through the chin, and the smallest visor opening setting normally let in a huge blast of air to my eyes which wasn't useful for venting, clearing fog, etc (I've found my Scorpion visors to fog like any other in cold, wet and foggy conditions). With this screen I can crack the visor and keep my neck and chin out of the cold. It's lightly tinted but still see through. My ZG was dark smoke and I'd never go that way again. It gives the front a more retarded look, as opposed to the nice racier look of the ZG.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

My divorce present to myself a 2007 SV650 Nekkid with:

Dale Walker Holeshot exhaust
Woodcraft rearset
OEM Frame Sliders

My next addition will be heated grips. My hands are getting pretty cold lately.

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 20, 2008

PitViper
May 25, 2003

Welcome and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!
I love you!
2003 SV650s, all stock except the ZG double-bubble in dark smoke, and the flushmount blinkers. Bought it last February from some guy who said he was "too afraid to ride it" and that his buddies' CBR600RR was "Way easier to ride" :lol: Just needed new tires on the front and rear, 5-year-old Dunlops are scary as hell.

I bought it with 8200 on the clock, it's got about 13,600 or so now. Still riding it to class on "nice" mornings, even though it's winter and they're supposedly taking away the motorcycle parking on campus soon :(

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004
Hooray, photo time!

Here she is all ready to go tear poo poo up with her little backpack on :3:

And here's the leftover parts. If anyone needs brakes, front fender, rotors, or an R6 lower triple or rear wheel feel free to email me at thermald (at) gmail.com

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
So, here's a question for the experts. I noticed a lot of people mod the poo poo out of their SV. That's awesome.

Since I have the following list of problems, should I buy "stock" replacements or go for something better. I'm a complete cycle newb so I don't even know wher to shop or how to spec everything out. Any help?

quote:

broken clutch lever
broken mirror
broken turn signal
bent shifter
separated tread on front tire
worn out rear tire
loose dry chain
recovered(poorly) seats
Cracked fairing
Cranky clutch kill switch

Basically. Where do I find better/stock mirrors, turn signals, tires, and seats?

Konigwheels
Jul 1, 2007

by T. Fine
I too will soon be purchasing a 30,000 mile Sv650 for $1500. Call me a squid, but I really want a wider wheel/tire combo on the back (180-190) because I love the look and in my experience a wider rear tire makes handling a little slower and more predictable. Are there any setups people run that are easy enough that a good home mechanic could accomplish?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Konigwheels posted:

I too will soon be purchasing a 30,000 mile Sv650 for $1500. Call me a squid, but I really want a wider wheel/tire combo on the back (180-190) because I love the look and in my experience a wider rear tire makes handling a little slower and more predictable. Are there any setups people run that are easy enough that a good home mechanic could accomplish?

You can swap a F3 rear wheel on there to fit a 180. It's a popular cosmetic mod. It's basically useless (the fast guys go just as fast on production bikes as they do on superbike 650s), but it's cool looking. Find an F3 rear wheel, and pick up the spacer kit from Zoran at Twin Works Factory.

You could order them from SV Racing Parts, but Blair is a douchebag who bought Zoran's kit and then sent it to his machinist to get it copied. :rolleyes: The pictures that SV Racing Parts has of the F3 kit are actually the ones Zoran took of his kit.

If you feel like the handling of your bike is squirelly, get it set up correctly. Larger/wider tires, like steering dampers, will mask core setup issues that could be dangerous.

quote:

Basically. Where do I find better/stock mirrors, turn signals, tires, and seats?

Ebay. You can get the really nice CRG stuff from CRG directly when it comes to bar end mirrors and the like. Turn signals are best as cheap ebay specials, remember that you'll have to get a modulator if you get a set of LED ones.

Tires, I recommend any sport touring type tires out there. You won't be able to outride them or want for traction...http://www.swmototires.com/ or ebay is where i typically source my tires. Don't go over a 160 in the back, it's not a good idea.

Seats, your options are the SV stock seat, a gel seat, or a corbin. Seats are a matter of personal preference, so you just kinda gotta take a shot at them and figure out what you like.

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI

Z3n posted:

Ebay. You can get the really nice CRG stuff from CRG directly when it comes to bar end mirrors and the like. Turn signals are best as cheap ebay specials, remember that you'll have to get a modulator if you get a set of LED ones.

So..what do I search for?

"aftermarket sv650 turn signals?" Is it that simple or do I can I find a place to research this stuff?

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Captain Apollo posted:

So..what do I search for?

"aftermarket sv650 turn signals?" Is it that simple or do I can I find a place to research this stuff?

It's just that simple. Make sure to have the right year model.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
Hey look, some nice levers for less than $15:

http://www.amazon.com/Suzuki-Katana-SV650-CARBON-LEVERS/dp/B0013L1BMG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1226884132&sr=8-1

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Z3n posted:

You could order them from SV Racing Parts, but Blair is a douchebag who bought Zoran's kit and then sent it to his machinist to get it copied. :rolleyes: The pictures that SV Racing Parts has of the F3 kit are actually the ones Zoran took of his kit.

That's really lame and I just lost a lot of respect for the always-pandering Blair. All hail Zoran, God of the SV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
can ninja 650r's play too? :ninja:

• Locked thread