Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jujube
Dec 11, 2004

*Pain!* *Pain!* *Laughter!*
2002 SV650S with around 31k km's

Mods:
- smaller indicators
- that's it!

As you can see I've got a lot of tinkering left to do.
I'll probably buy a new Leovince pipe and a swanky new airfilter. What does the de-snorkled airbox do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jujube
Dec 11, 2004

Spiffness posted:

if you lift up the tank and take the air filter cover off you can remove the 'snorkel' which is a reatrictive air tube put in place to protect the air filter from debris. It's safe to remove. Better air flow, little more power, way cooler sound.

Not mine but super awesome:

Cool, gonna do this tomorrow.

jujube
Dec 11, 2004

Just ordered a new Leovince EVOII pipe, low mount. Cost is 234,- euros which is not that expensive (for dutch standards). I've read some things about installing an airfilter when going for a new pipe, is this advisable? Also, anyone have some experience fitting an aftermarket pipe on <02's? Kind of wondering where I have to cut the stock can off...

jujube
Dec 11, 2004

seems christmas came early this year :shobon:

Leo Vince SBK for those wondering

it's already installed and i'm loving it.

• Locked thread