Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forever Zero
Apr 29, 2007
DUMB AS ROCKS
This seems interesting. I wish someone could start a Doctor thread, or maybe an Astronaut thread. That would be interesting. But anyway, is it true that if the nurse just does all the doctor's work he would get in trouble, like that one episode of Scrubs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever Zero
Apr 29, 2007
DUMB AS ROCKS

Zeitgueist posted:

Well since I'm on the subject, this is as good a place to ask as any:

Does anyone have any insights on the Los Angeles job market for PA's?

My fiancée is a PA, and fairly unhappy with her current place for a variety of reasons, but it looks like a lot of the opportunities don't want to pay her anywhere near what she's getting now. This leaves her with options of moving out to the boondocks, or rubber stamping stoners at dispensaries.

Could you expand on why she isn't happy? Also LA is a very competitve place to live so it is pretty saturated with health care workers.