Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I'm not positive if this is the best place to turn to ask, but I hoped this would be a good place to turn. :)

From what my family members have implicated (and this thread's title), nursing and nurse-related fields are promising in regards to both career opportunity and what one makes. My aunt is a phlebotomist, my cousin is an x-ray technician, my fiancee is going for x-ray technician, so on and so forth.

So what my question is, is I really don't know where precisely to look for schools in my area of the state (western new york) or specialties to look at to see if they are something I would really be interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU