Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Koivunen posted:

Part of being a nurse is taking care of people no matter what, even if they are lovely.

Yeah, I mean this is kinda cheesy but it makes the point well: https://www.facebook.com/ari.mahler/posts/10218102032530177

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
Uworld is worth the money

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
There's a great service right here on the forums, I can vouch for this dude from my own experience

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
i've been overwhelmed and felt my IQ go through the floor as a result, sure, but it's hard to imagine seeing a morphine dose as high as 40mg and not thinking twice about it in a patient who's not a heroin user or a cancer patient on chronic opiates

though i've certainly done my fair share of dumb poo poo as well

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
just take the test it's not that hard

(or at least it wasn't 5 years ago)