Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GozertheGozarian
Aug 14, 2008

Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!

Ohthehugemanatee posted:

Oh, and we routinely offer to staple leads to our patients as well, even if the suggestion isn't usually accepted. Although with enough tape you can keep almost anything on someone...

With enough tape anything is possible. I'm an OR nurse and I've seen obscene amounts of tape used on a daily bases to keep leads/pulse ox on, catheters secure, and once I saw it used to suspend a person's arm so the surgeons could prep.

That being said I'll also throw my two cents in for anyone that has questions about the OR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU