Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NYFreddy
Feb 16, 2009
There's a lot of good information in this thread but I had a question.

I'm interested in becoming a male nurse as a second career. I graduated in '05 with a low GPA (2.79) and an MIS degree, so an accelerated program seems out of the question. What would be the best path for me to take? Am I looking at 4yrs? I'm 28 so, faster would be better. My math/science were low so I would have to retake those but would the other credits be salvageable? In the long term I'd be interested in nurse informatics but I'd like to leave my options open, if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NYFreddy
Feb 16, 2009
Ah, so its a school specific thing. Thanks.

On the GPA, I had some growing up to do. Harsh reality sobered me up.