Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VladTemplar
Apr 6, 2008
I would just like to chime in on 2-channel audio receivers. Undoubtedly people in this forum have heard of Outlaw Audio from time to time, and I've owned their RR2150 (http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/rr2150.html) for several years now. While I haven't hooked a phono setup up to it, from what I've read this is the most ideal receiver-type setup seen in a long time.

In general the system is regarded as highly capable, so much so that Outlaw increased the price from the original. I got it when they first came out and paid $600, but they've been $700 for some time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU