Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003

I just picked up this receiver for $40 the other day and I really like how it sounds over the Yamaha A/V receiver I was using before. I could use some suggestions on an am/fm tuner now for under $100, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003
That tuner looks like exactly what I need, i'll probably order it next week.

Another question, the receiver has an a/b speaker switch, and I was wondering if it would hurt anything if I were to hook up a second set of speakers (or my center channel speaker) and run both channels at once?

Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003

Doctor Londom posted:

My Yamaha CA-810 has a pretty dirty bass level pot and sometimes the music will fade/crackle in one speaker.
Your CA-810 looks nice! I've got the 410-II and I love it. I was having issues with the sound not too long ago, but one of the speakers ended up cutting out entirely. $100 bucks later, it's good as new again.