Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watommi
Dec 17, 2004

I am all that is man.
Audio-Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
TC-750 preamp
The stand is a couple of $18 end tables from Target that I made a bit more sturdy and stuck together.

Just got back from the record store. Was looking for The Violent Femme's self titled, which they didn't have, but instead I picked up Duke by Genesis and Led Zeppelin IV, both in basically perfect condition.

Should I be storing my LPs in the clear plastic dustcovers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watommi
Dec 17, 2004

I am all that is man.
Yeah, they're almost like a really heavy duty cardboard. I glued and screwed them to make them so they don't wobble at all, and the floor itself is really sturdy and doesn't vibrate. So far I haven't had any trouble at all with skipping.