Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Why will itunes not let me retag some albums? I've got a couple of albums that I can't change the tags on at all, and some with just a few songs that won't work.
I'll go to tag it, and it'll appear to be changed, but as soon as I play the song, it reverts back to the old tags. I've tried the "convert id3 tags" option, and I have ownership of the files, so I have no idea why I can't edit them. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Charlie Mopps posted:

Most likely faulty mp3's. Use MP3 validator to scan all your files and fix them. It worked for all my mp3's with that same problem.

http://www.gromkov.com/faq/repair/mp3_validator.html

Any OSX equivalent of this?