Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eccles
Feb 6, 2010

Rinkles posted:

Another day, another music issue.

Some songs on my phone are "not currently available in your country," despite these being my own files, synced through iTunes (I'm guessing it's a generic message when something's wrong; it's not the first time I've seen a warning message not be applicable).

This recently happened to me after switching to a new PC and restoring my iTunes library. The "fix" (it has been a few weeks and it still seems to be "fixed") was to delete those albums from iTunes, sync the phone so they were removed from the phone, then copy the exact same files from my backup into the "automatically add to iTunes Folder" to get them back into the desktop iTunes library, then sync the phone again.

Interestingly, this how I originally rebuilt my iTunes library on the new PC - I copied the files I wanted to keep from my backup into the "automatically add..." folder on the new PC. No idea why only some albums had this issue, and no idea why doing the exact same steps a second time fixed things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU