Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silvah
Aug 27, 2004
s0me

Rock Tumbler posted:

I got a GOD drat question

Why the hell does it take so many loving steps to burn a goddamn CD in iTunes? Every other media organizer I've used has allowed me to either select the songs, right-click, and select Burn CD, or select the songs, right-click, add them to the burn queue, and then burn the CD.

Not iTunes! I have to add the songs to a playlist, then open up that playlist, then burn the CD from that playlist! And I can't just right-click on the songs and tell iTunes to create a new playlist from my selection: I have to create a new playlist separately, then add the songs to the playlist, then open the playlist, THEN burn the CD!

JESUS H. gently caress WHO DESIGNED THIS loving poo poo

Also, is there a way to make iTunes automatically update its library so I don't have to delete and re-add songs whose tags I updated with a program that actually does it properly? THIS INCLUDES alerting me to any songs it can no longer find and giving me the option to either locate them or remove them from the library!

May I suggest that you use MediaMonkey? It's about 9328593258321751398 times better than iTunes, really fast, and easy to use. It also has features to answer all the gripes you have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU