Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK!! suck my diick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!
So i just gave AO another try and i'm kinda confused about how i should create my character. I only had an engineer back in the day that i grinded to 80. I was thinking of giving the Fixer a try. Are they good for pvp and are there any advantages of playing Opifex over Solitus?

And what goon guilds are open for joining? I didnt bother reading most posts in here :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK!! suck my diick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!
Hm, i'm playing for free so i dunno what gear restrictions i'll have, and i might not even reach maxlevel, but who knows. Any other classes that are good for pvp? Or just decent all-around (soldier, martial artist, enforcer or even an engineer again seems intresting). I guess i should really play an adventurer as they seem like the noobclass but i'm kinda pushed away from the fantasy-approach really. I'll try a fixer until i get a reply here.

Last time i played somewhere between 2003-2005 i got approached by a 116-ish atrox enforcer when i was a lvl5 or so engi, and had just arrived at the omni apartments. He offered to help me and continued to show me the leveling-grounds all the way up to 80. He welcomed me to his guild during this time and we farmed TOTW until i got that black robe, and later on gave me tankarmor and everything. So i was kinda spoiled on my first run and have since forgotten alot of what i learned :eng99:. Good memories anyway.

Also how do i contact GoonCorp?

• Locked thread