Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speeddub
Jan 3, 2008

Pooling enthusiast. See you at the YMCA!
Maybe this is the wrong thread but there's something weird going on here and maybe you guys can help me.

I've never played Anarchy Online. Ever. Never even had any interest in paying it.

Today I got an overdraft statement from my bank, I haven't touched the account in 2-3 months so I was wondering what was going on. I saw a $15 charge from Funcom, as well as a $15 charge for every month for the past 6+ months. I figured they hosed something up with the Age of Conan account I canceled two days after buying the game and checked their site. Apparently the only subscription I have active is to Anarchy Online, which I have never loving played once and find it unacceptable that they have charged me all of this money for no reason (I know, it's my fault for not paying closer attention to my checking account).

Did they provide a free anarchy online account with Age of Conan or something? I'm looking for some way I can dispute this, because with the overdraft fee they just charged, I'm down about $200 total from a subscription for a game I never knew I had or played at all.

edit: their site also said I had no payment option set, but it was pulling straight from my checking account.

Speeddub fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Dec 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread