Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I may play this again. I think my character is a level 40 something with a Desolator (I think it's called. I haven't played in a long while) and about a million creds from an old friend who was addicted to it. Trox enforcer by the way

This is the desolator. http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=204755

I got tired of grinding so I stopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Okay, I'll download this again if you guys want to play. I forget what server I'm on though.

I'm on server 1. Add Slumpy101

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 16, 2008

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Anyone on server 1 I can add to my friends list?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

DisposableHero posted:

In that case is there an easy way to give my new character the items I had on my old engineer? A generous goon gave me some stuff before so I'd hate to waste it.

If it's the same server, just double log in. Log in once, get your character in game, minimize, do it again with a different character.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
My only real complaint is the huge ammount of unnecessary skills and even armor slots (Sleeves? Might as well make a shoelace slot).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Naturally Selected posted:

Sleeves? Look up Combined armor or De'Valos or OFab or the soldier sleeves (forget what they're called.

This game relies heavily on having the right skills, and having that many slots helps you get the right buffing items.

Alright, doesn't mean I don't think it's kind of odd to have a sleeves slot. Couldn't you just redistribute those abilities over the other pieces? Just saying.

• Locked thread