Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
draygous
Oct 12, 2002
Insert Random Custom Title Here
So... does any of the old goonsquad still play? By old I mean from a good 2-3 years ago?

I've been tossing around the idea of resubbing... I bet I still have a few hundred mil credits on my account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

draygous
Oct 12, 2002

Vidmaster posted:

I'm playing after just reactivating. I saw Dopesnake around the other day too, he used to be Trashbear but sold the char. I don't think anyone else from back then has been around though.

Has tash, matick, etc... been back? Or that other fixer... coldbird or something?

I wouldn't mind a bit of nostalgia but I'd have to pay money to resub. Also is it still all about grinding hecklers and doing pen missions? Because if so, this game can go straight to hell.

draygous
Oct 12, 2002

Hashal posted:

What is the best class to twink with?

Unless things have changed drastically since I've played, class doesn't matter as much as race. If by "twink" you mean get into equipment higher than your level, it would depend on the stats required by the gear you're trying to get in to. For example; an Opifex Fixer would be able to twink into gear more easily than an Atrox, since Fixer gear generally requires stats boosted by agility.

But the difference isn't much if you really know your implants and other stat boosting equipment. And sometimes certain race/class combinations are chosen for pvp, or the desire to use a certain weapon type.

• Locked thread