Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

I just got 30 days of free play time, so expect to see me back in game soon! I might even get Dongfrenzy up to 220!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

I'm definitely having fun being back. I hope some of you guys are around this weekend so we can do something goony and retarded!

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

I have no idea who's running roflbot these days, but is there any chance we could get an IRC to game bot thing going? I'd love it if we could set up something on synirc for it, though I don't know how feasable that is with the current generation of bots.

Also the in-game support staff is in kind of bad shape right now anyways. I sent a petition yesterday at 11:00 central time, and it sat in queue with nobody in front of it for 3 hours before I got an answer from org chat and deleted it.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Hashal posted:

How long do the patches take to download? It seems slow and also doesn't show me a progress bar for the total patching.

Edit: How prevalent is twinking. Is it easy to do or a lot of restrictions? I can't remember from 7 years ago. Thanks!

Patches take a while because there are a billion of them, but it generally goes pretty fast per patch at least.

Twinking is everywhere. You can get away without doing much, but you'll probably wind up doing a bit whether you like it or not since it's a pretty important part of the game. It's also where a fair bit of the fun comes from, since it's always awesome getting stuff equipped that you obviously weren't intended to equip at your level or as your class. At high levels there's a fair bit of stuff that you actually need to twink on though, like the new doctor pistols which are impossible to equip below 220 due to the high multi-ranged requirement unless you do a shitload of twinking.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

draygous posted:

So... does any of the old goonsquad still play? By old I mean from a good 2-3 years ago?

I've been tossing around the idea of resubbing... I bet I still have a few hundred mil credits on my account.

I'm playing after just reactivating. I saw Dopesnake around the other day too, he used to be Trashbear but sold the char. I don't think anyone else from back then has been around though.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

draygous posted:

Has tash, matick, etc... been back? Or that other fixer... coldbird or something?

I wouldn't mind a bit of nostalgia but I'd have to pay money to resub. Also is it still all about grinding hecklers and doing pen missions? Because if so, this game can go straight to hell.

I haven't seen any of them, unfortunately. Also the endgame grind is now about doing inferno missions and is actually about 500 times better than when you left since the XP rewards from the missions are huge. My doctor is 3/4 of the way to 220, and rather than having 18 more hours of hecklering to go, it'll probably take me 2-3 hours tops.

Psionic Sasquatch posted:

Alright im making a new character tonight, haven't played in years and my old account is dead. Do we have a clan or a vent or forum or anything? A list of who is actually playing in the OP would be rad.

Join RK1 and choose Omni-Tek, then you can join GoonCorp.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Captain Schlork posted:

I'd start up a Clan side goon org, but I'm pretty solidly tied to Digital Alliance with both my active characters. This is why I was suggesting a goon chatbot so we could talk ingame and arrange fun stuff regardless of org or faction. Though I got no idea how to get a bot like that running.

Considering that there are like 8 goons that play, it would be retarded to split them up by starting a clan org. It was already tried about a year and a half ago anyways, and it failed miserably then because all the established goon players are omni and the goon city is omni.

Also you can join the goon chatbot regardless of side. Do "/tell roflbot !join" and join the private channel. You can use !online to see who else is around, and !help to get a list of other useful commands.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Psionic Sasquatch posted:

Thanks guys, I'll be in game tonight once i finish installing. I can probably bring a few players with me too. Im just bored as hell with everything that's currently out and figured I'd give AO another (free) chance.

Cool, look forward to seeing you there. I will probably be around as Irole, Dongfrenzy, or Vidmaster. If there are a few others around maybe we can put together a team for something.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

I plan on hitting 220 with my doctor this weekend, so if anyone would like to tag along and watch me get banned after the "Dongfrenzy has reached enlightenment" message gets broadcast to the server you should come hang out on Saturday afternoon!

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Naturally Selected posted:

Why are you getting banned?

Also, what server/side?

RK1, Omni-Tek. I'm not actually going to get banned, but I'll probably get a few "how'd that name slip through?" tells. Fortunately I've had my character named Don "dongfrenzy" Giovanni for over a year, so I can use the excuse that it's DonGFrenzy because I am crazy about Don Giovanni or something. At this point in the game's life I doubt anyone cares though.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Just wandering around the world really is one of the best parts of AO. The shadowlands have a lot of really cool stuff too, especially in elysium and scheol. Really to get the most out of the game you need to go off the beaten path and just explore rather than just grinding all the time.

Also I finally got my doctor to 220 after years of playing this game! :toot:

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

tristram.mp3 posted:

Redownloading the client now. I was in Syncorp a long time ago as Dyssphoria with my Adventurer. Definitely the most fun I've ever had with an MMO. I resubbed with the $5/month Shadowlands thing. Playing with Vidmaster and the guys was awesome. I'll create a character on RK1. Who do I message for invite into Gooncorp?

Also, I've never played in SL before. Would anyone be willing to come along and show me the ropes?

Edit: In as Dyssphoria. Started on Rubi-Ka. I can still get to Shadowlands right?

I can show you around the shadowlands later. In the meantime, if you want to get there just go to rome green and use the Jobe whompa on the middle of the east wall, or else go to borealis and use the one in the NE corner. From there, use the harbor teleporter and head into the really tall door there, you can get into nasence from there.

For getting into Gooncorp, just do /tell roflbot !join and ask for someone to invite you there. If nobody's around I'll be around this evening for invites.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

GoonCorp has a city and we have a shop that you can rent terminals in if you're omni! You can also use the city for alien raids and stuff like that, plus it gives you some nice bonuses to your nanoskills.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

DisposableHero posted:

I tried this out quite a while ago with goons and made an engineer. I think I might give it another try but I see that the engineer I created is an Opifex. Looking at the OP it seems like that was a bad choice. Should I start over with a different race? He's only like level 14 so I wasn't that far along before.

It's probably not a bad idea. I think Solitus is the best class for engineers these days, and nanomages aren't bad either, though you don't have nearly as much survivability early on. Later in the game there's some cool equipment that's nanomage only to narrow the gap a little though.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

DisposableHero posted:

In that case is there an easy way to give my new character the items I had on my old engineer? A generous goon gave me some stuff before so I'd hate to waste it.

Just grab a backpack (or two), throw all your non-nodrop items in it, and ask on roflbot if anyone can transfer some stuff for you. Then just give it to them and have them trade it to your new character.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

namesarehard posted:

Is not everyone in Roflbot a goon? A bunch of members are grilling me over how I found out about the channel. But its in the op.

Yeah, sorry about that. If anyone else shows up just say that Vidmaster posted about the org in here and they shouldn't give you any crap.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tyshalob posted:

Doesn't resetting IP also require the Shadowlands expansion? I seem to recall that it also costs 250,000,000 spacebux.

Expanding on what Captain Schlork said, you get a limited number of free reset points (each of which can be used to reset one skill), one full reset, and then if you need more you can buy them in the shadowlands for 250 million credits each, or you can buy them from the lost eden vendors for 50,000 victory points. I think you get something like 40 of them free though, which is more than enough unless you seriously seriously screwed things up by trying to max every single skill every level or something.

It's still a pain, and I wish they'd implement a better system though. I did hear they're doing something to improve perk resetting though, so maybe we'll get a full perk reset every 24 hours or something in addition to the ones we get every 2 hours now.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Speeddub posted:

Maybe this is the wrong thread but there's something weird going on here and maybe you guys can help me.

I've never played Anarchy Online. Ever. Never even had any interest in paying it.

Today I got an overdraft statement from my bank, I haven't touched the account in 2-3 months so I was wondering what was going on. I saw a $15 charge from Funcom, as well as a $15 charge for every month for the past 6+ months. I figured they hosed something up with the Age of Conan account I canceled two days after buying the game and checked their site. Apparently the only subscription I have active is to Anarchy Online, which I have never loving played once and find it unacceptable that they have charged me all of this money for no reason (I know, it's my fault for not paying closer attention to my checking account).

Did they provide a free anarchy online account with Age of Conan or something? I'm looking for some way I can dispute this, because with the overdraft fee they just charged, I'm down about $200 total from a subscription for a game I never knew I had or played at all.

edit: their site also said I had no payment option set, but it was pulling straight from my checking account.

That sucks and is pretty strange. You should probably email Funcom's customer support and ask about it because it's pretty bizzare. If you don't have an account or have never logged in then they should be able to refund you. Otherwise if your AoC account didn't have a very secure password or if someone else knew about it then they might have used your account to set up their own AO account using your payment info. Hope you get it resolved!

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

The fixer grid is also amazingly cool. I keep trying to start fixers so I can use it, but I only get them up to level 25 or so before I just kind of forget about them and then delete them :(

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Gearhead posted:

Christ, I forgot about the huge, fuckoff multi hit nukes. :gibs:

They actually can't kill you in one hit, though they can do 2. The pvp damage cap is 30% now, so if you cap a triple you can leave someone at 10% health. Given how much health people have at higher levels, this really only works in lower level PVP or against fun classes like MPs, NTs, and crats. What I usually do if I'm using the triples is hit them with a normal nuke first to take away a little bit of health, then one triple will kill someone if they're squishy. Blinds and roots also rock, and calming/rooting pets is a blast too. There are a few other fun nanos, like one that lowers nanoskills by 115 points for 30 seconds and a couple with stun procs, plus the AI DOT line. I still get decimated by soldiers, enfs, and advys with high root resist, but overall NT is a ton of fun for pvp.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tyshalob posted:

As for making my own implants: I have yet to play a tradeskill class. My Adventurer has 19 points in Nano Programming, and those are all points that trickled down. I can make like ql5 implants and that's it. That's a real bitch since half the implants for Adventurers in the basic store are useless for ranged Advies.

There are a few people in gooncorp who can make implants for you, at least. My NT Irole can do up to QL 250 or something, and Ringshtafang has an engineer who can make them too. In general it's just not worth doing tradeskills until you're a level 175+ engineer/trader, or are an NT/MP/Fixer/Doctor and can just focus on one tradeskill (nanoprogramming or pharmatech in those cases).

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Omnifying your carb isn't really useful at all until you're in QL 100-200 carb, otherwise it costs you a shitload of extra money and you only get an extra 50 hp or something from it.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tiako44 posted:

I was thinking about getting back into this. Many Goons still play?

Not a ton, but there are a few of us at least.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Gearhead posted:

I don't generally mind blowing up angry rocks, especially if someone else is taking the abuse of them for me since NT = Squishy. It's been a long, long time since I got a character over 100, and parties with NTs do things differently from how parties without them do things.

But how well does an NT seriously do trying to solo anything in a dungeon?

I've never had much success.

My NT does pretty well, you just need to go slow and careful. You need to abuse the crap out of roots and blinds, and use fast nukes. The deck nukes are expensive to cast, but have a 1s cooldown for the most part, making them your fastest attacks, short of a few low level nanos that have around .8s (but do lovely damage). Root, back up, nuke, re-root, use your absorb shields, and pop nullity sphere if you get more than one mob on you. It's all about using all your available tools.

I'm looking forward to the xan expansion, definitely going to pick that one up.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

For all of you who don't have any of the new nanos, I would be happy to help out with my 220 doctor. If we have a few decent 215-220s and can rope in an enforcer or soldier or something, we could probably plow through them in a few hours or over the course of a few days. All I'd want in exchange is your undying love and possibly help with some of that stuff on my other characters when they get there.

Also if any of you are getting the booster, I'd love to get a goon team together to run through some of the content.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Candida albicans posted:

Well, I resubbed again. If by new nanos you mean the DB quest line then I'd be in for that on a 220 shade. Doubt I'll have time for it outside weekends though.

DB quest line, or the APF nanos. I don't know if I can solo-doc for the sector with the towers and 2 generals, but I should be able to handle all the others with a little luck and a good team. I'll also help out with albtraum, the DB1/2 encounters, and the adonis/penumbra quests.

I am on RK1.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Nekumi posted:

When did AO get an endgame?

Fixed.

I'm pretty sure the only endgame content AO has is pandemonium raids, APF, camelot, towers, and a few of the new quests. Of those, only towers and camelot are PVP focused, and since you can do either of those at lower levels too it doesn't really count much as truly endgame.

All in all it's pretty weak on that front, but they seem to be getting a little better at adding in new content for the high level players.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Anyone try out the booster yet? Any thoughts? I liked seeing the new areas, though it doesn't seem very soloable yet (or at least the alien area isn't), as everything there is level 250-300. The quests seemed ok, though we got to the 3rd one in the alien area and had to camp a couple of mobs for 3 rare nodrop/unique items, and it kind of got frustrating there because everyone else was camping them too and the drops were pretty rare. Still, looking forward to trying out some of the other stuff and getting cool new items.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Technogeek posted:

Anyone feel like getting together this weekend to help me get the Inferno sanctuary key?

I'll provide the insignias, and I'm currently on Venerable Ecclesiast Gal Gil in the quest thanks to Dongfrenzy.

Dongfrenzy actually needs the quest still, I finished up to the ecclesiast but couldn't ever find anyone to do Galahad with before my quest timer expired, so I need to start from the beginning again. I'd be happy to help once I catch up to you.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Death Himself posted:

If I wanted a free mmo to dick about with in my spare time, would this be a good choice? How much would I miss out on just being a free player?

You'd miss out on quite a bit as a free player, but you'd also have quite a bit available to you, and with all the new stuff they've added in the last year you can still be a pretty capable character without any expansions. For spare time dickery this is a good game since most of the content is available in half-hour to hour long chunks (at most), even at the high levels (with a couple exceptions). You should give it a shot! Also I'd be happy to throw you some credits in game to help you get started and to make it so you don't have to spend all your time hunting for cheap items to sell to afford anything at low levels.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Candida albicans posted:

Froobs got a decent game to play, but unless you're eating dirt and living under a boat in real life, I would seriously recommend at least paying the :5bux/month: for Shadowlands. It adds shitloads to the original game. Maybe poke around with a froob account for a bit first, nothing there to stop you upgrading later when you feel like shooting rocks instead of borgs.

Really the only things you miss out on by not upgrading from the start are 2 AI levels from noob island (though if you get AI and do a single raid or LE mission, you'll probably get 4-5), and an easier time of twinking. Other than that, there's no real reason to until you're good and ready, so I'd totally recommend just doing a froob if you're new to the game.

That said, $5 a month for SL is a fantastic deal.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Technogeek posted:

I think I just beat Anarchy Online. Again.

Wow, nice. Now that APF is instanced and people can do it whenever they want, I'm sure stuff is way cheaper. I should see if I can get an org team together to get a belt for my doc one of these days...

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

EDGECRUSHER posted:

Yeah you guys covered it. I've always been too slow or not even on when new poo poo hits, and have been playing catch up for years now. I was thinking of just buying my goddamn alb bracer parts, I'm so drat tired of getting the losing end of the roll on each time I go.
I really do hope that a new engine will bring people back. Right now, it's a bit too elitist for my tastes-and I end up talking poo poo to some raid leader for being a prick and wow! no more APF for me :/

APF is better done in org teams anyways, so no loss there!

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tyshalob posted:

After reading the NT forum today I'm probably going to shelve my NT until the class gets an overhaul or a review or some kind of love from FunCom. Quite frankly the thought of running around in a circle while occasionally stopping to cast an AoE or a nuke to gain levels doesn't really appeal to me. Also I don't have expansions so all the "good" kiting spots for exp/credits are apparently not available for me. Kind of a shame since I normally enjoy playing "mage" classes, but it just seems like survivability is questionable for an NT with my play style.

NTs are actually a ton of fun and the NT forum is dominated by whiny kiting noobs who don't know how to play their class. Sure, kiting is the fastest way to level, but it's not too much fun, and you wind up being dependent on it for everything if you only do it, as you won't ever learn how to actually play the class. They're really a mixed control and damage class in many ways, and they really shine if you're using all your available tools. You get roots, calms, blinds (single and AOE), damage over time (admittedly lovely if you're a froob), absorb shields, AOE nukes, single target nukes, root reducers, and a 100% reflect shield that makes you immune to everything for 20 seconds. Most of your nukes have taunts, so you have a lot of flexiblity in aggro control, especially when combined with roots and calms. They also PVP really well, or at least they did before the introduction of massive nano drains and root/blind immunity for soldiers and enfs. I still do pretty well against every other class though, and if you mostly pvp against froobs you should be great (that other stuff doesn't start being a problem until TL5 expansion characters).

Edit: Also, if you want some cash to fund your MA or advy or any other class with, hit me up in game. I have 250 mil sitting around on my doctor and not a lot to do with it right now, so I'm happy to throw you 5 mil or something once you find a class you're happy with.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tyshalob posted:

Mostly it's IP distribution that I think is wrong with the character. I'm having a hard time deciding how/when/why to spend IP in things, and I just drained what little IP reserve I had to bring run speed up to an acceptable level and breaking and entering so I could unlock a door. Even after reading guides I'm a bit lost. Some say max this, this, and this every level. Some say not to. Nano skills, weapon specials and "non-essential" attributes are probably the most confusing for me. Let's look at nano skills for an example. The two guides I've read for Adventurers agree that the three important skills are MM, BM, and SI and suggest that they be maxed every level. But isn't that eventually just going to lead to wasted IP because you've exceeded the needed value for some nano that is the last in that line? Like let's say that the highest value needed in MM to use any nano that requires it is 500. Because I've been maxing MM every level it has a value of 900. That's 400 points worth of IP in MM wasted that could have gone into something else.

I don't know. Maybe I'm worried too much about being gimped worse than I already am as a froob. I'm probably thinking too much about this scenario or that scenario. It's just kind of frustrating trying to figure this thing out.

https://www.auno.org is your best friend for determining nanoskills and what you should and shouldn't raise - for example, a 30 second look at the shade nanolist tells you that you never need to raise BM/MM for any reason as a shade, so if you're really concerned about not wasting anything, check there. That said, adventurers need 1500 BM/MM and 1800 SI for their best nanos, I think (might be higher now too), so you're in no danger of screwing anything up there.

If you're playing a melee adventurer, the skills you want to be increasing are 1he, body dev, nano pool, BM/MM, evade close, and dodge ranged - those will give you the most survivability ultimately. After that, focus on your other nanoskills, brawl/fast attack, basic attributes, run speed, computer literacy, treatment, and nano resist. A few points in breaking and entering is good, though I think you'll only need 401 max to open any door and all chests in QL 200 and lower missions (the formula is mission QL+1 for doors and 2xQL+1 for chests up to 200, after that doors are the same but chests go up to 4x or something dumb so you need around 800-1000 B&E for chests in level 250 missions).

Also when you get to higher levels IP stops being a problem and you'll have enough to max everything you use and then some. Once you hit new title levels you'll get more IP/level as well - at TL2 (level 15), you get 10,000, at level 50 you get 20,000, 100 is 40,000, 150 is 80,000, 190 is 160,000, and at 200+ it's a bunch. At level 220 my doc has everything maxed and a couple million IP in reserve, so it's really not a big deal if you spend a few IP stupidly at low level.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Depending on how dedicated you are and how many rich orgmates and high level teams and such you can get, you could probably get to 220 in a couple weeks. I've seen people go 1-150 in a weekend of poopsocking, 150-200 in another few days, and 200-220 in a week or so after that, though they've been unemployed at the time and were extremely proactive about being in a team every second of every day just about. There are a few other times when you'd be able to PVP pretty well, though it's expensive to fund and you'd probably wind up having to buy a lot of credits to be good.

Really, if PVP is your main thing, I'd probably stay away from AO. It's ok, but it's really secondary to the PVE in many ways, and there's not too much variety at high levels - you have huge zerg tower rushes, duels with other twinks, and the one battle station map. It's a great game in many ways, but the PVP isn't the greatest.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tai posted:

There was Roflbot about a year ago. Not sure if its still there. There was a small goon corp also, Syndicate? Might not be the name. Been awhile lol

Roflbot is still around, and Gooncorp still exists, though we're pretty small. I know quite a few of us are in circle of notum, so we could probably get you in there easily enough if anyone wants to join a bigger org.

Syndicate was a non-goon org that we merged with like 4 years ago when AI came out to get a city or something, thus leading to SynCorp. It's still the same org, we just changed it back to GoonCorp since there haven't been any Syndicate people around for 3 years or so :)

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Huh, that's some cool stuff in the new patch. I'll have to check that out.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Captain Schlork posted:

An NPC on Jobe platform that lets you do a full perk reset at once with a 48 hour lockout (iirc). Haven't checked it out yet myself, but from what people are talking on the forums, if you don't want to wait the 2 days to get a new reset to get your original perks back, you can pay 20mil to do another reset sooner.

Perk-Reset Service Provider: Hi there.
Tankbear: I just had a full perk reset... but I want another one... right now!
Perk-Reset Service Provider: Perhaps I'd be willing to bend the rules a little... if you were willing to make a contribution to my retirement fund... or just give me a lot of credits... either option would work. Let's say 20 million... take it or leave it.

Yep, full perk reset once every 2 days, more often if you're loaded. Glad they finally added that! In combination with the new symbs and other stuff, plus a new full IPR, I think doing QL 300 symbiants won't actually be too horrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Tyshalob posted:

Roflbot is being kind of retarded and not actually inviting me into the private channel for some reason. It says that it is, but there's no confirmation window popping up asking me which window I want it to go to.

If it's acting up you might just need to go and subscribe to the channel manually. Send the tell about joining first, then right click the window and go to subscribe groups -> private channels -> Roflbot, and hopefully that will work.

On another note, I finally finished playing through all the Legacy of the Xan content, and I'm pretty happy with it. The Arid Rift questline is long and tedious, but there fortunately aren't too many bottlenecks and you get insane amounts of axp from it (went from a quarter of the way to 19 to 90% of the way to 20, and finished a level 9 research in the process). I was able to solo a lot of it as a 220 doc, and it wasn't too hard to just follow other teams around for some of the other stuff. The dust brigade ones are probably a bit harder individually, but the whole line takes maybe a quarter of the time the alien one does. Arid Rift contains a lot more plot development about the xan and the Kyr'Ozch, so that part is cool, and ultimately you get to find out a bit of what's going on with the dust brigade too.

The three boss instances are pretty neat and should present a good challenge. I did the alien one (aka Mitaar Hero) about 4 times and got a few of the implant parts and a couple empty NCU modules, then did Vortexx and moved on to the 12-man instance. The 12-man is pretty cool as the boss mind-controls some of your party members causing them to attack you, or you to attack them. The fights also make use of some other new mechanics, like fear effects and stuff.

It's probably not worth picking up the expansion unless you're over 210 or so, but if you are it should provide some decent fun and some great loot. The symbiant upgrades are sweet, and the new NCUs do some pretty cool stuff too, like +5 to all nanoskills/attributes, +192 NCU, or +6 to one weapon skill. There's also an upgrade that lets you combine your profession star with your nanodeck, weapon upgrades for the Lord/Lady weapons The Beast drops, a thing to combine the de'valos protection rings and HHAB (eliminating the need to wear pen glasses and inf boots), and upgrades to the Maar belts (bumps them from +50 to +80 or something) and the APF belt (adds +35 str/stam in addition to the rest).

• Locked thread