Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Immolat1on posted:

How do you tell if they are in the same city you are in?

Open your planet map while you're at the mission booth. When you click on the mission, its location will pop up on the map. Match up the yellow cross-hair (your current location) with the mission, and that's it. Past level 100 you won't be able to do this anymore, as the mission is almost certainly in a different zone than the booth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Sardikar posted:

Recently joined GoonCorp with my Shade Rakisra and I am having a blast.

Not the most easy class to play for someone new to the game like me but I am enjoyig myself anyway so its all cool.

By the way am I the only Aussie in GC?

I doubt it, we got guys from all over the fuckin' globe. There's a large contingent of non-goons from Sweden.

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Vidmaster posted:

There are a few people in gooncorp who can make implants for you, at least. My NT Irole can do up to QL 250 or something, and Ringshtafang has an engineer who can make them too. In general it's just not worth doing tradeskills until you're a level 175+ engineer/trader, or are an NT/MP/Fixer/Doctor and can just focus on one tradeskill (nanoprogramming or pharmatech in those cases).

I can also do imps up to 200 for anyone who needs it. Holler at Dopesnake/Donglaser/Foodmotron if you see me.

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Technogeek posted:

Anyone feel like getting together this weekend to help me get the Inferno sanctuary key?

I'll provide the insignias, and I'm currently on Venerable Ecclesiast Gal Gil in the quest thanks to Dongfrenzy.

Nigga my name is DongLASER. Dongfrenzy is Vidmaster who is not me.

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Captain Schlork posted:

Okay, I need more evades. A lot more evades, preferably. I'm using Shadowweb Spinner 5, QL238 Mystical Force tight pants, a few pieces of Apocalypse Leather, one Problem Avoiding Device in my NCU, my OFAB sleeve gives some more defs, Acrobat is fully perked and I'm using Slip of Idea. What more can I actually even fit in there? I can't afford AI armor, at all, as I blew a massive chunk of my measly credits just into getting to Inferno. I'm level 186.

I'm having close to 2300 evades when I've got Dance of Fools running and all my AAD stuff on top of that, and I'm still taking a lot of hits from orange mobs. What gives?

That's the TL5 slump. Now that you have Inferno access, do some missions and get some SLs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003
Downloading the client thanks to my utter boredom and 30 days of free play.

I'm capable of 1.4megs down but the stupid downloader is capping at 850k.

I'll see you goons soon.

Edit- Sweet, I haven't reformatted in forever so my account /pref folders are still there. Having to reconfigure all that poo poo after such a long hiatus would've been really annoying.

Lord Sexatron fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Dec 2, 2009

• Locked thread