Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
I think I'm missing something on the traveling aspect in this game. I have missions that seem very far away to run to but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to places. My skill isn't high enough for the grid and I don't get wompahs at all. Please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

Tyshalob posted:

Unless the reward is really, really, really, really worth it just stick to running missions in the same general area you are in. It's much easier, faster, and more profitable (blitzing). Otherwise if you don't mind alt-tabbing a lot you can pull up maps in a browser.

Also, I think I have a viable not-quite-so-badly-gimped ranged Opi Adventurer. So far I've made it to level 15 and IP is tight, but I've been able to actually put points core abilities AND nanos. I had to find a guide offsite to do it though. God drat those profession guides on the AO forums are mostly retarded.

As for making my own implants: I have yet to play a tradeskill class. My Adventurer has 19 points in Nano Programming, and those are all points that trickled down. I can make like ql5 implants and that's it. That's a real bitch since half the implants for Adventurers in the basic store are useless for ranged Advies.

How do you tell if they are in the same city you are in?

• Locked thread