Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame
Redownloading the client now. I was in Syncorp a long time ago as Dyssphoria with my Adventurer. Definitely the most fun I've ever had with an MMO. I resubbed with the $5/month Shadowlands thing. Playing with Vidmaster and the guys was awesome. I'll create a character on RK1. Who do I message for invite into Gooncorp?

Also, I've never played in SL before. Would anyone be willing to come along and show me the ropes?

Edit: In as Dyssphoria. Started on Rubi-Ka. I can still get to Shadowlands right?

epic Kingdom Hearts LP fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame
Thanks, Vid. I'll be on later tonight after work to level a bit. I just hit 7 on Noob Island and I'm in the process of getting my Omni starter armor and leaving the island. Do I still need to stay in the Subways until 20 or can I go do other things?

My biggest problem with this game is that I just get lost and don't know what to do. I do my Subways runs, then move on to TOTW, and I just kind of....stop. I hit 30 on an old Adventurer and I just wasn't sure where to go next. I hope that with the SL content, that doesn't happen.

Looking forward to playing with some Goons again. I'll definitely need some help, though. I forgot a lot about this game.

epic Kingdom Hearts LP fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 16, 2008

• Locked thread