Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ra
Mar 14, 2006
That spoon is mine.
Woo! Just got shadowlands since ive heard good things. I look forward to hanging with my fellow goons. Level 3 (lol) engineer in the training grounds. name is "Nerrevar."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra
Mar 14, 2006
That spoon is mine.
Oh dear god, the learning curve! I made some stims, but for some reason cant use them, even though i have all the skill prerequisites. I just tried to go into nascence to level, but everything gangs up on me. Oh god this game is overwhelming.

Also I cant seem to access the roflbot chat channel. Ive tried /ch and /join, but those dont work =(.

Ra
Mar 14, 2006
That spoon is mine.
Kudos all around. Everyone in roflbot is very nice, and im having a good time playing with my engineer, although i often wish i had more survivability. When my robot dies, i feel like im screwed. Perhaps its time to get myself some new armor.

I feel like im getting the hang of the game. I know where to get my nano crystals and how to make basic items, but theres still SO MUCH CONTENT. Also, ive pumped a lot of points into tradeskilling, but whenever i make a healing kit or stim, it ends up not being usable in the shadowlands. Is there a list somewhere of items that can or cannot be used in the shadowlands? Does this only apply to health kits and stims? Why the hell is this restriction even there in the first place?

I really wish there was some definitive source of information. Ive found a lot of guides, but most of them are very old, and its hard to find good tradeskilling guides. But im having fun, and thats what counts. See you all in roflbot!

• Locked thread