Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

There's gotta be one more bell to crack
Fun Shoe
Hi, I have a samsung galaxy s9. Is there any reason to upgrade to a new phone or should I just stick with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

There's gotta be one more bell to crack
Fun Shoe

Duckman2008 posted:

What carrier do you have ? If it’s a post paid plan, the S24 is out and most carriers have good promos.

If it’s prepaid or not US, like, is your phone working ok? Main reason to upgrade is A. If there is a good promo and B. s9 is getting old, new phone would have security updates and work better for sure.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Sorry if my answer isn't clear, but my carrier is Spectrum. I'm unsure what a post paid plan is. I pay 14 dollars a month for a gig a month.

I think my phone is working fine but it does seem to be a bit on the slow side with apps like youtube and other stuff being opened at once. Also, the battery life seems to not be as good as it once was.

If I were to shop for a new phone, should I look to Spectrum for promos or something else like Amazon or Best Buy?