Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnuoyiy
Jan 12, 2009
Country/Provider: USA / Nextel

Current contract status: expires October '09

Budget (phone/plan): Around $75, willing to go $100 but it's not really important

Features I know I want: Camera, able to recognize who texts come from, maybe i will expand contract to include texting but my current phone does not tell me who texts come from (a very old motorola nextel)

Camera is also not very important but would be nice to have. I don't care what year it is, I just want a pretty durable phone which most nextels already are. Most important things are (from most to least)durability, good battery life, texting capabilities, and affordability. I'm willing to spend $100 max if the jump in quality and effeciency are that much better than a cheaper model. It has to be a Nextel-capable phone! Forgot to mention, will be changing plans when this one expires.

Gnuoyiy fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnuoyiy
Jan 12, 2009
nm

Gnuoyiy fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 14, 2009