Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adorecm
Aug 15, 2001
Country/Provider: Los Angeles, CA

Current contract status: AT&T Business; 2yr expired

Budget (phone/plan): Cheap As Possible

Features I know I want:
I want a phone+plan that will allow me to do a FEW things: call people, check my email (gmail+webmail), reading the news, and occasional texting. That's it. Period.

I'm really learning towards a BlackBerry because I'm not too hot on the iPhone's text interface (my fingers are just huge or something, and it's amazing hard text screen with precision). But with a BlackBerry I don't want enterprise email service and additional features, I just need the ability to access my gmail account via a web interface or to use gmail's free imap service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU