Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voodoonoid
May 15, 2003

Turkeys fear me!
I have a Blackjack that I have had for 2 years and it has started to breakdown on me.

Country/Provider: US/ AT&T

Current contract status: I have been with AT&T for almost 10 years and have never had a problem with them. $49.99 1500 anytime minutes (I caught them while they had a sale and was able to keep it when I bought the Blackjack.)

Budget:$200-$300. Plus I know I may be adding a data plan for the phone I am looking at.

Features I know I want: My current life has put me cross country from the rest of my family ( i am in NY while my family is in CA.) We text eachother like crazy which was why I liked the Blackjack because the keyboard worked perfectly. I was looking at either a Blackberry or jumping the shark and getting an iPhone since I saw the 8G was within my range. I do use my phone for internet access if my computer is not available, but I do not use my phone for music and such. I do however take a lot of pictures with my phone that I end up sending.

I guess what I am looking for is a phone that doesn't drop calls, has an easy to use keyboard, can take pictures and send them without ease. And internet access when I need it. Am I looking at either a Blackberry or iPhone or another phone all together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU