Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.
Country/Provider: AT&T in California

Current contract status: Unsure. This is my girlfriend's phone and she's on her family's plan, not interested in getting her own contract as she's not currently making enough.

Budget (phone/plan): Around $150 at most

Features I know I want: None. It's not really important what it has. Currently she has a lovely RAZR that is behaving abnormally in all sorts of ways and I want to get pretty much anything better for her. Looking for something cheap that'll work with her SIM and have bluetooth, which I imagine any reasonably recent GSM phone will have.

She's not too keen on a candybar or a slider.
I was thinking of something like this, but if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU