Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Hi,

I've been out of the cell phone market for a long time now, I last bought an MDA several years ago. Other than a few crashes, I really like the Winmobile OS because of all the programs available for it. So, anyways, here we go:

* Country/Provider: US AT&T

* Current contract status: 8 months

* Budget (phone/plan): 800

* Features I know I want:
- 3G
- as big of a screen as possible
- Good battery Life
- GPS

Web browsing is the number 1 thing I do on these things. I love news feeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Country/Provider: US AT&T

Current contract status: Family plan, upgrade eligible

Budget (phone/plan): 0-50

Features I know I want: This phone will be for my mom, so features doesn't matter too much. It needs to be a sturdy phone, and the best voice feature, since it will mostly only be used as a phone. She won't need the data plan, so the price has to be without a data plan contract. So basically, I want to get the best non-smartphone available for AT&T that costs the least with a contract. I also think she's not that comfortable with a touch screen, through this is not a deal breaker. I think most touch screen phones require the $15 dollar plan so that's out?