Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radon
Oct 3, 2004
.':'.
[*]Country/Provider: USA/Not sure yet

[*]Current contract status: Contract up, paying $50 for sprint with ~400 minutes + ~250 text.

[*]Budget (phone/plan): Cheaper the better $50 or less a month. Assuming I need an expensive phone for the features below, maybe $150 AR, but I don't really care too much on the phone as long as it's equivalent to an old school razor, and can accomplish the following:

[*]Features I know I want: ~300+ anytime, ~100+ text, internet - specifically google maps/map quest, and email.

Hope this is possible nowadays for around $50. Assuming it's not, drop the internet/google maps, email, and what's the cheapest text/talk?

Thanks guys... been meaning to figure this stuff out the last few months as sprint been offering me like 10 bucks less a month for my same plan if I sign a new contract.

A little bit unrelated, but if I call sprint and say I'm switching if you can beat a certain price, will the budge? If for example there's a cheap cricket plan of text/talk for $35/40, could I get them to give me a contract with the same features i've already got, and same phone for under that price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU