Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grr8
Mar 22, 2006
a'blocka bla'kow
Country/Provider: USA, AT&T

Contract Status: Just locked in for another 2 years - am eligible to upgrade phones

Situation:

Currently only have 200 text messages on my plan, so am upgrading to 1500 since I receive/send a lot of texts. Looking for new phones for myself and my Dad.

Smartphones are $15 a month for data and phones like Blackberry's are $30 a month , so thinking its hard to justify spending $30 a month when all we'll really do is check emails and google a lot.

Liking the look of the Blackberry Bold but the $30 a month data plan is rough, so thinking the Samsung Eternity is a better deal.

We're both Mac Users so trying to stay away from Windows Mobile or anything thats not Mac Compatible. My Dad has a palm pilot he's been using for years and has a lot of information on it, so we were originally trying to find something he could sync that too as a replacement but havent had much luck.

*Looking up reviews I'm really considering both the Samsung Epix and Eternity. Thoughts?

Grr8 fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU