Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imabanana
May 26, 2006
Looking to get either a 3 or 4 person family plan. Coming from a mix of prepaid and 2 on a business line not on contract, phones are all pretty old, iPhone Xs and 2nd gen SEs. I haven't shopped for cell phones or plans in years, so I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. I'd like to get 2 newer iPhones, and then one line would be fine with a Pixel or iPhone. Probably just looking for unlimited on all lines. What would my best choices look like at the moment between Verizon/ATT/TMobile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU