Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blambert
Jul 2, 2007
you spin me right round baby right round.

HankMcCoy posted:

Everyone was laughing and having a good time. Seriously, this isn't a film but rather a theme-park ride... and I mean that in the best possible ways.

That's exactly what my friend said to me afterwards. As a film, it's nothing great, but if you go in wanting to just have a bit of fun, ready to laugh at the completely over the top bits and plot holes, it's great. Gratuitous gore and nudity, lots of scares, whole audience was laughing and chatting in the quiet bits.. but yeah, in the best way possible. The 3D worked well too, and got a big reaction from the audience at they key 'pop out' moments. The pickaxe with eyeball on the end was my favourite, and the flying pickaxe towards the windshield (Got the biggest scream from the audience).

I can't decide whether the shots that looked really cheap and badly lit were results of the 3Dfy'ing or if they were actually badly done though.

blambert fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jan 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU