Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tuwhitt
Jan 5, 2004
What the fuck does tuwhitt mean?
I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a movie that I know will be lovely. MBV3D is gonna be fun as poo poo. Hopefully. I'm pumped.

As a F13 fan it really boils my blood that people are complaining about the running thing like it's the end all be all of loving rules or something. I guess we should just stick to the teleporting? Seriously watch Jason Takes Manhattan, or Jason Lives, or any of the later Jason flicks and pay attention to the creative geography. He seriously just APPEARS places that there's no way he could get to.

Who cares if he SPRINTS or JOGS or RUNS in the new one? Let's not be a stickler for realism in a series of movies like this. Jeez!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuwhitt
Jan 5, 2004
What the fuck does tuwhitt mean?

djf posted:

That Friday the 13th trailer really takes unveiling the entire film in the trailer to a new level.

If this is in reference to the Kill Countdown, its pretty obvious that some of those aren't even kills. Case in point, the guy walks up to the freezer and some body falls on him from above. Most likely not a kill.

I'll agree that they do show a poo poo load though, including that shot near the end where jason explodes through the wall. That'd be wicked to have seen without knowing anything was coming.