Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperFurryAnimal
May 10, 2004
Super Furry Animal
Saw this tonight - my first 3d film! :)

The film itself was really bad (to be brutally honest its a 2/10 for me), but the experience I'll remember for a long time.

I don't mind going to see a bunch of these 3D films, no matter how poo poo just to get used to the effect ready for AVATAR and its ilk. It took most of the film for my brain to click into 3D mode really, and I spent a lot of time admiring the parallax/depth of field stuff.

Was this film shot using the same techniques James Cameron is using, or is the stuff he's been developing over the last few years an extension/mastering of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU