Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

j0hnplayaplaya
Dec 25, 2004

I have the Power!!!
As a fan of the show Supernatural it will be funny to see Jensen Ackles in My bloody Valentine, and Jared Padalecki in Friday the 13th. It will be hard to not think of them as the Winchesters and fear for their survival. On another note, from the end of the trailer for Friday the 13th it looks as though they made Jason a little faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j0hnplayaplaya
Dec 25, 2004

I have the Power!!!

The Remote Viewer posted:

How can I find out what theaters are offering MBV in 3D? Are they using the red-blue lenses or (hopefully) something newer?

Chances are it will be the clear "RealD" glasses like they used for films like Beowulf and Bolt.

j0hnplayaplaya
Dec 25, 2004

I have the Power!!!
I am afraid for "My bloody Valentine" that Jensen Ackles will only be in the opening and die as an homage to Hitchcock's Psycho, with the largest star dieing in the beginning. Even if that happens I will still see it because I am a sucker for 3D films. I did see "Bolt" and me and my two friends were the only people without children over twenty in the theater, which on another note did make for a great college experience. 3D films will always be a blast if you go in with the right mindset.