Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

samurai slowdown
Jun 11, 2006

POWER UP

The Remote Viewer posted:

The US DVDs have terrible re-done covers as well. I was trying to find pictures of them on Amazon and found this instead:

http://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-Uncut-Kevin-Bacon/dp/B001K9OXDU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1230725991&sr=8-4

They're releasing an uncut version of part 1 on DVD!

Personally I'm pretty happy about H2. I went in expecting the Halloween remake to be a trainwreck because of all the reshoots but I was pleasantly surprised.

Was there really that much cut out of part 1? I know part 6 got cut to poo poo but if memory serves they hosed up and used the uncut Kevin Bacon death scene on the old standalone US F13 DVD so in a way some people already have the uncut version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU