Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
Does anyone know how to get rid of this bullshit "Virus Remover 2008" malware that somehow got on my computer without me downloading or opening any files? It constantly pops up telling me I have deadly malware on my computer and to download the program. When I try to exit or cancel out, another message pops up saying "If you want your computer to be clean click OK." It also is constantly bringing up a bunch of random popups and error messages. That may be due to other malware, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread