Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickBlasta
May 16, 2003

Clearly their proficiency at shooting is supernatural, not practical, in origin.

Namlemez posted:

Tried that, said nothing was infected but even Ad-Aware could still see it and the files were still present in \System32. It unfortunately does not catch all variants and they admit it does not have 100% coverage because of how it infers infection.

My brother managed to get vundo yesterday and vundofix didn't find anything. Malwarebytes killed it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickBlasta
May 16, 2003

Clearly their proficiency at shooting is supernatural, not practical, in origin.

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

My family computer got hit with this poo poo as well. It disabled AVG and has raped the computer in the rear end. Probably didn't help that my parents put their credit card info in and "bought" the virus, and then let it "scan" the computer for 2 hours.

Anyone here remove it successfully?

Edit Wow my reading sucks in the morning apparently, it's even talked about on the same page. Trying MSE now.

Time to cancel that card.

• Locked thread