Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Don't know what country you're in but I use:

https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/

Specific models, waterproof, and customisable. I've had them for my last 3 cars and they're incredibly durable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I’m in Canada that looks pretty nice though!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

WeatherTech uber alles

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

priznat posted:

It is also dog approved!

Would like to perhaps get a better liner and bumper protector mat.. thinking weather tech but any other good options would be welcome to know

Forget Cars & Coffee, I'm about that Cars & Canines.

https://www.chewy.com/jumbl-pets-waterproof-non-slip-suv/dp/199987 - this is the liner I use. My rear seats are permanently folded down and I just have this installed. My only complaint is that window-mounted suction cups didn't trip the "stop rolling down" sensor for my windows so I had to take the whole rear end door card off to get it out.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Full Collapse posted:

WeatherTech uber alles

because they are super chuds?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

kill me now posted:

I was making a joke about how I like their interior products the best. If someone wants to get angry at a car related company for being overtly conservative, Lucas is right there.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Full Collapse posted:

I was making a joke about how I like their interior products the best. If someone wants to get angry at a car related company for being overtly conservative, Lucas is right there.

We also have a thread for that.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I'd imagine it's just better to avoid political talk at all in any automotive related business

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I had a wheel repair spot that I've been using for probably 30 years but had never actually personally gone to the office. They did a great job on multiple different sets of wheels I used them for. Then I took a wheel there a couple years ago and without any prompting the owner starts telling me about Comet Pingpong pizza Hillary Clinton bullshit while I was standing there filling out the paperwork. That was the end of using them

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

kill me now posted:

Why does every feelgood thread seem to be filled with whatever this is recently?

That Volvo seemed like a nice dog hauler, not too much of a lip at the back.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

priznat posted:

It is also dog approved!

Would like to perhaps get a better liner and bumper protector mat.. thinking weather tech but any other good options would be welcome to know

I haven't used this cover, but I've been impressed by the other dog stuff I've gotten from Orvis: https://www.orvis.com/product/orvis-grip-tight-cargo-protector/3F5G.html

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Weathertech is crap compared to Maxpider (and others) anyway. After you have both weather tech will just seem like hard thin cheap plastic (because they are). I also preferred the factory more rubbery winter mats that were an option in my F150.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Has anyone tried Tuxmats? I see them on those straightpipes YouTube guys as they advertise on there, they have a Canada storefront too which is handy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

priznat posted:

Has anyone tried Tuxmats? I see them on those straightpipes YouTube guys as they advertise on there, they have a Canada storefront too which is handy.

From what I've heard they're similar to Maxpider and generally well regarded.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

priznat posted:

I had them in our '22 Jeep Grand Cherokee before we got rid of it. They were very nice.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

priznat posted:

Have them in my Alfa, way better than the Weathertech ones I had in my old car

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

bird with big dick posted:

Weathertech is crap compared to Maxpider (and others) anyway. After you have both weather tech will just seem like hard thin cheap plastic (because they are). I also preferred the factory more rubbery winter mats that were an option in my F150.

This is the actual reason to not get weathertech. They are very slippery and there are better nicer options.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Nice maybe I will try the tuxmats. The oem rubber mats on the Volvo are not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

priznat posted:

I had them in my charger and really liked them. They fit perfectly - they are super thick and durable. They honestly seemed like Weathertek protection while being larger and looking nicer.