Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

I think fast track driving is a little like playing the bagpipes, you know, a gentleman can - but doesn't.

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Z-tube, JWT Popcharger, Nismo exhaust

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Color me jealous (running stock). Got it dyno'd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

I think fast track driving is a little like playing the bagpipes, you know, a gentleman can - but doesn't.

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Not yet. I live in BFE and there is nowhere nearby to get it done.

I'm not really going to do anything else with it performance wise. Just wanted to do a few basic things.

Edit: If I kill you and steal your Brembos, I apologize to your family. That and a 6MT are the two things my car is missing...

Hmm, I have both Brembos and a 6mT and I just signed my life insurance policy....

(honestly my dad has an '06 and the non-brembo's feel better. And I just got my brakes redone)

How does it feel after all that biz? Wanted to dump a super in it not a turbo but its this or my truck, can't decide!!

Eh, sorry about derail.

More pics:
Click here for the full 1172x753 image.

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

Don't have 75% of these anymore but this pic is so :patriot: I couldn't resist.

This still sits in the garage, however.

Oh and the project, of course.

sl0hburn fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Feb 14, 2009

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

Psylocibe posted:

I got my custom plates in today.

Low on oil?

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

para-frame posted:

My 1985 944

Thinking about getting into one of these for my next project car. What do you think about yours, looks in great condition.