Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?

1998 ZJ 5.9. 4" lift, on miss-matched 31's (thank you PO).
Needs to have the trans rebuilt, but a great vehicle other than that. Could be a bit better on fuel. DD.

1988 Dodge shadow ES. Planned DD for next year, pending a build of a 2.2 I have sitting around.

1974 Yamaha RD200A. 95% restored. I have a set of ported cylinders, Micron expansion chambers, and a pair of YZ80 carbs to go on this thing to "liven" it up, as much as you can to this anemic little thing. drat thing won me $1500 in a competition in our school district. Not bad for a High School senior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
I had a project thread about this a long while ago, but it has fallen into archives. My shitbox 88 Dodge Shadow. Originally fitted with a 2.2L T1 engine, it somehow ended up with a 2.5 T1 along the way before I picked it up. I'm trying my hand at doogleing this thing and it is working pretty drat well aside from chasing a wastegate issue. It has the complete 80's Chrysler starter pack! Pentastars, terrible paint, 3 speed auto and crumbling wiring.

Angle of photo helps hide bad paint. Factory spoiler and door trim COMING SOON.